Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff during this time:
• The clinical staff will be wearing more personal protective equipment than normal to ensure patient and staff safety.
• The office has implemented HEPA grade air filtration systems throughout the operatories and waiting room.
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. This is to ensure that you are symptom-free and have not been exposed to COVID-19 to your knowledge.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter and exit the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• The waiting room has had many new safeguards put in place to allow safe social distancing.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 763-424-4544. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Michael Colbert, Dr. Mackenzie Colbert and the Colbert Family Dental Team